Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This Spring...Hop over to 'Hong Kong'


OPI presents its Hong Kong themed Spring 2010 nail lacquers

OPI recently debuted their spring color collection and I must admit...I'M OBSESSED. The Hong Kong collection offers something for everyone with sheer tones, vibrant brights and deep hues. The weather might still be a little chilly but your hands will definitely look h-o-t! While I haven't picked up the entire collection I do have a few favorites. I've been wearing 'Jade is the New Black' for at least the past three weeks; I'll be breaking out 'Pearl of Wisdom' just in time for Easter Sunday and 'Hot & Spicy' is reserved for the first Saturday its warm enough to hit the beach. Take a look at the full collection below, I'm sure you'll find a color...or four to love.














                    From top left: Lucky Lucky Lavender, Jade is the New Black, Dim Sum Plum, Bling Dynasty, Hot & Spicy, Meet Me on the Star Ferry, A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find, Pearl of Wisdom, Suzi says Feng Shui, Chop Sticking to My Story, Panda-monium Pink, Red my Fortune Cookie
(Picture courtesy of BeautyEditor.ca)

No comments:

Post a Comment